Thursday, August 25, 2011

Kiah's 8/24/11 class

Another fun course last night but I don't think I will ever be able to do front crosses comfortably.  Cindy wanted us to practice the serpentine two ways before we did the whole course.  All of the dogs were out on the course, Kiah was pretty excited so I had a feeling she would zoom and she did.  It was one wide circle around the course and then came right back to me and sat down, that is something I can accept and an improvement.

Other than a handler mess up she did wonderfully again, stayed right with me and we were able to get some distance work in at the end of the course.  Overall it was a great night and both of us were up and having fun.

Cindy had made some suggestions as to keeping notes in class then transferring them to a training log (in more detail) and also keeping a trial log.  I have always meant to do it but now I am motivated so I am shopping this weekend for notebooks for both Kiah and Keegs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment; would love to hear if you have suggestions or tips.