Sunday, November 13, 2011

Classes the week of 11/7/11

Keegs pre-novice class-We worked on rear crosses tonight and do we have a lot of work to do on sending Keegs out ahead of me.  He stays with me too close and when I try to rear cross he stops right before the jump turns to look at me and can't figure out what he needs to do.  He is doing really well on his contacts so that is a good thing.  For some reason he just wasn't in much of a mood to do agility, perhaps it was something I was projecting since I was tired.

We didn't make it to class for Kiah, they were talking about black ice on the roads and I wasn't in the mood to mess with it for the 40-45 minute drive to class.  Next week the weather looks good so I should be able to make it to both classes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment; would love to hear if you have suggestions or tips.