Friday, May 03, 2013

American Boxer Club Nationals - May 3 - May 10, 2013 Indianapolis, IN

UPDATE: 
Nationals are so much fun; meeting new people, putting faces to facebook friends, talking about Boxers and hearing stories about them plus seeing the Boxers in Agility, Obedience and Confirmation is just the best time.  I hope to be able to make it next year too.

Keegs got his second leg in Open P JWW with a first place even with one refusal and a couple of seconds overtime.  Not only did he get a ribbon he got a medal too.  It is awesome!!!!

Kiah and I are still having issues with her getting stressed but we have been ending the run with a party to which she is responding.  I know we can work through this I just have to get it together with her so I don't stress her out.

I did find my puppy, wasn't planning on getting a puppy so soon but he was too awesome to pass up.  Please go to the "Introducing..." page to meet Thor.  I can't pick him up until the 25th but believe me the wait will be worth it; he is such a special boy.

May 3: Kiah and Keegan will only be doing Agility this year, hope next year we can do some Obedience too.  I am going tomorrow, May 4 and will leave on May 8 so won't be able to see a lot of Confirmation but hopefully I will see a bit on Sunday.  Monday and Tuesday will be agility; Monday is all breed and Tuesday is Boxers only.  Going to be so much fun!  I should be able to post results from there and should have videos that I will post when I get back.  More later.......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment; would love to hear if you have suggestions or tips.