Tuesday, July 31, 2012

August Classes

Probably won't be going to classes for the next few weeks :-(  I work at a 2-year college and we are preparing for students to come back to classes.  I normally work 60-65 hours and work two to three weeks straight without any time off preparing computer labs and updating computers for faculty-staff. The first week of classes is really hectic so will probable miss that too.  I hope to be back to classes on September 12; sure do miss class and my agility friends. 
   
August 22, 2012 - No classes for us this week, my brother-in-law's father passed away and the Visitation will be Wednesday evening.

August 15, 2012 - The new session of classes are starting tonight, really excited to see how things go.  I have been bad and haven't done a lot of practicing with either Kiah or Keegan.  Hopefully it was a nice break for them and they will be ready to go.  More later.....

We worked on obstacle discrimination and weaves in both classes, a little difference in the courses for the different levels but a challenge for both, Kiah & Keegan.  Was happy we were able to work on weaves with Keegs.  He has a hard time with rear crosses too, he spins right after the obstacle wondering where the heck I went.  Kiah is wonderful with rear crosses, good thing since I am usually running behind her.

Got to see my friends new Border Collie puppy, what a cutie he is.  He is going to be one awesome obedience and agility dog.

Classes won't start back up until the week of August 13,2012 so I plan to make notes on our training progress.  We will have some fun classes during the break and will see how those go if we go to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment; would love to hear if you have suggestions or tips.